With a low investment, and ease of installation, GAF coatings are a great way to grow your business, whether you’re a low slope or steep slope contractor. Welcome to the GAF Coatings Challenge with Michelle Carlin, GAF senior product manager, coatings.
- Converting a large waterfront warehouse into condominiums and need an entirely new roof. These are luxury condos with many rows of skylights and HVAC equipment.
- The owner would like to reduce the heat island effect as much as possible.
- What coating would YOU recommend for this job?
- Skylight penetrations and HVAC equipment suggest you may save time with an acrylic liquid-applied membrane — choose a complete system that can seamlessly flash the details and penetrations.
- Look for a reflective coating that can not only reduce the heat island effect but also reduce energy costs as well.
HydroStop® PremiumCoat® System — Foundation Coat, Fabric, and Finish Coat.
- Great for seamlessly flashing details and penetrations.
- Its high reflectivity will help reduce the heat island effect and even reduce energy costs — up to 30%!
- As a water-based acrylic, it’s easy to use and to clean up.
Get to know more about one of the most popular commercial roofing systems, including resources for training and education, at the Liquid Membrane Roofing Systems page at gaf.com